Beverage/Non-Alcoholic DistributorBottling and DistributionBottling and Distribution
Bremerton Bottling Co., Inc., formerly a division of Bremerton Ice and Fuel was purchased on February 14, 1944 by Paul F. Glaser and Lee Aughnay becoming a corporation in 1946. In 1949 Bremerton Bottling Co., Inc. was relocated to 314 South Wycoff and in 1992 moved to its present 7-acre location at 5210 1st Street in Bremerton, Kitsap county, Washington. Lee passed away in 1956.
Son, Phil Aughnay joined the company in 1955 as the 7th employee, becoming President in 1973. During Phil's reign the product line and packaging continued to expand. Production was stopped in the facility in 1983 and with 8 northwest franchise bottlers, a co-op called Columbia Beverage Company was formed and all production then came out of Olympia, Washington. Phil retired as Chairman of the Board in 2009 and passed away in 2010.
Daughter, Carole Dawson joined the company in 1990, becoming President in 1995. Under Carole's leadership the company has continued to expand adding snack, coffee, cold food, juices, energy drinks, SOBE, coffee drinks and expanding vending services.
At present, Bremerton Bottling Company, Inc. employs more than 70 employees. Our best product is our ''customer service''. We serve the Kitsap Peninsula including Gig Harbor, Belfair and the Hood Canal.